Veterans Day 2018 Quotes, Here in this article you will get information regarding Veterans Day Quotes. In America, 11 November is celebrated as the Veterans Day, because all the Americans to tribute the daring, gratified and brave dwellers who have worked and still serving in some the United States army for the protection of the citizen of America. Veterans Day 2018 is the only chance we have to comprehend our gratitude to those Solders and people with courage to protect the nation, persuasive that it will hitting down their lives but deprived of thinking about their life once. Everyone who is living on the earth where they veterans fought for the country for the US and become a martyr, now we have our time to give respect and spread the words of their bravery by sending these Happy Veterans day quotes with family, friends and people you know.
It takes bravery for a soldier to danger life and limb for his Nation. The slightest we non-combatants can do is to honor these brave men. That is the foundation of the Veterans Day 2018 festivity. Worship these great men and women with words of gratefulness. The organisation of our society attitudes on the martyrdom of these unselfish souls. In order to do that here we are sharing some inspiring Veterans Day quotes. These Veteran Day 2018 quotes will remind the younger cohort of their responsibility towards their motherland, and stimulate them to support the tradition of liberty, world, and parity.
- While we can’t begin to repay the debt we owe our veterans for their brave service, we can certainly take steps to ease the physical, psychological and financial hardships they may be experiencing.
- There was a huge, tremendous amount of disabled veterans and the Veteran’s Administration just wasn’t geared up for it. I know for a fact that it’s getting better and better.
- But this Veterans Day, I believe we should do more than sing the praises of the bravery and patriotism that our veterans have embodied in the past. We should take this opportunity to re-evaluate how we are treating our veterans in the present.
- “Without heroes, we are all plain people, and don’t know how far we can go.” – Bernard Malamud
- “The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” —Patrick Henry
- “I think there is one higher office than president and I would call that patriot
- The most persistent sound which reverberates through men’s history is the beating of war drums: Arthur Koestler
- The more we sweat in peace the less we bleed in war: Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul: Michel de Montaigne
- Memorial Day isn’t just about honoring veterans, its honoring those who lost their lives. Veterans had the fortune of coming home. For us, that’s a reminder of when we come home we still have a responsibility to serve. It’s a continuation of service that honors our country and those who fell defending it.
- The young patriots now returning from war in Iraq and Afghanistan and other deployments worldwide are joining the ranks of veterans to whom America owes an immense debt of gratitude.
You may also read – Veterans Day Thank You Messages
Happy Veterans Day Quotes:
We should not sorrow about the Veterans who have died while protecting the motherland and saving us from hurting from the attack of enemies on our nation. We should honor those heroes by spreading the Brave and Fearless Veterans Day 2018 quotes on this day of Veterans.
You May Also Love To Read – Veterans Day inspiring poems
- While only one day of the year is dedicated solely to honoring our veterans, Americans must never forget the sacrifices that many of our fellow countrymen have made to defend our country and protect our freedoms.
- A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself. “
- The sanctity of our battlefields, monuments, and veterans institutions is of utmost importance to preserve military history and pay respect to those who fought.
- “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.”
- “Never give in — never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” —Winston Churchill
- “The hero is the man dedicated to the creation and / or defense of reality-conforming, life-promoting values.” —Andrew Bernstein
- Thank you for the sacrifices you and your families are making. Our Vietnam Veterans have taught us that no matter what are positions may be on policy, as Americans and patriots, we must support all of our soldiers with our thoughts and our prayers: Zack Wamp
- Have the courage to act instead of react: Earlene Larson Jenks
- America’s veterans deserve the very best health care because they’ve earned it: Jim Ramstad
- As a former veteran, I understand the needs of veterans, and have been clear – we will work together, stand together with the Administration, but we will also question their policies when they shortchange veterans and military retirees: Solomon Ortiz
You May Also Love – Veterans Day Patriotic Images
Veterans Day 2018 Quotes
As per the every year veterans day is celebrate on November 11th. So Happy Veterans Day 2018 will also celebrate on Saturday 11th November. We hope you would have liked this post that pushing and encouraging the generation which is having fun and celebrating festivals on the sacrifices of Veterans. If you honor them, their souls will rejoice out there and you will make them feel alive again to serve the Country. We are wishing you a very happy Veterans Day 2018 by forwarding the list of Most anticipates Veterans day 2018 quotes.
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” —John F. Kennedy
“On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” – Dan Lipinski
“Honoring the sacrifices many have made for our country in the name of freedom and democracy is the very foundation of Veterans Day.” – Charles B. Rangel
“Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.” – Abraham Lincoln
“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
“How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” —Maya Angelou
“The young patriots now returning from war in Iraq and Afghanistan and other deployments worldwide are joining the ranks of veterans to whom America owes an immense debt of gratitude.” – Steve Buyer
Happy Veterans Day Quotes
Veterans Day Quotes 2018 – Every year on 11 Of Nov., all us peoples celebrate all of the brave military man and woman who have served in our armed forces — and remember all of those who made the great sacrifice for our nation freedom. Of course, we should be honoring our military veterans every day of the year, but here are a some Inspirational Veterans Day quotes to get you in the patriotic spirit of the holiday.